I tired to use local interfaces in my Servlet to talk to BMP bean
but no luck. I only got it working using remote interfaces.

If Servlet and EJb are deployed under the same jboss server process,
servlet should be able to use local interfaces to talk the EJB for higher
performance.
Also it should not matter if Servlet is in separate jar or in .ear file where
EJB resides.

Any help here?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3839332#3839332