Hey jae,

I have modified the ddl and the jsp forms to take the new values for SapDB/MaxDB. I
did the build and deploy for the installer. During the install everything appears to
work fine until it hits the admin setup page. Once next is clicked it goes the the
the tables have not been created in the DB. The userid has rights (the proper rights)
to db and I can even see that the server has connected to the DB server (separate
machine Linux).

I have marked the database value with the "?trace=dir/file" and have looked at the
log. It shows no errors until the one listed above.

I know the table and index create statements are correct, I have tested them through
SQL Studio as I built them. Can you tell me what source file does the executes for the
SQL statements coming from the XML files?

Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3839361#3839361

Reply to the post :