After reading the doc and looking at my jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file, I realized that I
needed to edit the relationships section. I had hoped that LOMBOZ would have done that
bit, but no such luck (or more likely a DFU error on my part). So by inserting the
following Lines denoted with -------> and lines in between), deployment magically
happened! Whether the logic works or not is a different issue!

    <ejb-relation>
      <ejb-relation-name>mbrship</ejb-relation-name>

      <foreign-key-mapping/>

      <ejb-relationship-role>
          <ejb-relationship-role-name>is-for</ejb-relationship-role-name>
          <key-fields/>

      </ejb-relationship-role>
      <ejb-relationship-role>
          <ejb-relationship-role-name>Has</ejb-relationship-role-name>
--------->                 <key-fields>
                        <key-field>
                                <field-name>personId</field-name>
                                <column-name>memberPersonId</column-name>
                        </key-field>
---------->               </key-fields>
      </ejb-relationship-role>
    </ejb-relation>

Thanks to all who demonstrated enough patience to get this far!

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3839417#3839417

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3839417