I'm having the same problem.

We just went into production yesterday (moving from JBoss 3.2.3 to 3.2.4), and the
clustering is completly broken. We have the above cache invalidation problem, which
make our apps completly unusable.

Can you post on this thread when a _garanteed_ patch is available?
Or has anybody tested with the new ungaranteed jar?

I am going to have a look at it myself, but I'd feel more confortable if other people
were testing it too.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3839970#3839970

Reply to the post :