I am experiencing the same problem. There's no bcel.jar nor a xalan.jar on my
classpath since it is empty. All works fine on JBoss 3.2.3, but deploying the same EAR
to 3.2.4 gives me the same exception in BCEL.

Copying the bcel.jar and xalan.jar from my 3.2.3 setup to default/lib in my 3.2.4
setup does not solve anything.

I read that I need to look for BCEL classes in XALAN, are you talking about any
classes or specific ones? The classes I have in xalan.jar are all XALAN classes, or
the BCEL classes are misplaced in XALAN's package?

Anyway, until 3.2.4 JBoss worked always like a charm and moving the same EAR from
3.2.1 -> 3.2.2 -> 3.2.3 was never a problem, but the move to 3.2.4 seems to do.

Hopefully somebody can provide the solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Iwan

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3839975#3839975