seeing that this post has not caused a rush of eager helpers, it would be nice if
someone could point me in a proper direction, given the nature of my problem. at this
point i think it is purely a classloading issue.

so far i went through the jboss forums, got the latest $10 book, read the getting
started and the wiki.

in addition, this thread has some more information regarding my problem:

http://saloon.javaranch.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=63&t=000916

thank you

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3839982#3839982