I've got Apache 2 running on my server, with a few different sites under virtual
hosts.  I'd like to have a web application run only under one particular virtual host,
integrated into Apache with mod_jk2.  Furthermore, I'd like the access logs for that
web application to be added to the Apache access logs, so that my log analyzer tools
show results from both Apache and Tomcat 5.0.  There doesn't seem to be much good
documentation, so I don't really know how to go about doing this.  Also, is it better
to use the ajp13 protocol, or jni?  Thanks for any help.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3840041#3840041

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3840041