Hi

I'm writing a Servlet / EJB application and deploying to JBoss 3.2.3.  One of the
application's functions should allow a Web client to upload image files, which will
then be served by Tomcat.  The idea is to store the name of the image file in the
back-end database, and store the file itself in the file system, accessible by Tomcat.

I know how to do this with a stand-alone Tomcat installation, but I'm not sure where
to store the image files within the JBoss 3.2.3 default server installation - the
application is currently deployed as an EAR, so the application's files are not
readily accessible.

Can anyone help me, or point me to the right documentation?

Cheers,

    Bruno.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3840113#3840113