Hi!

I have some entity beans controlled by one session bean. I don' t want the find and
get methods to take part in the transaction. I wrote some additional lines  in the
jboss.xml:

my session bean:

      <ejb-name>ControllerBean</ejb-name>
      <jndi-name>MyController</jndi-name>

                <method-name>get*</method-name>
                <read-only> true </read-only>

my entity bean:

      <ejb-name>UserPermissionBean</ejb-name>
      <jndi-name>MyUserPermission</jndi-name>

                <method-name>find*</method-name>
                <read-only> true </read-only>

                <method-name>get*</method-name>
                <read-only> true </read-only>

As far as I know in this case the ejbstore method (option B) souldn't be called by the
container after one get method is called by the client... Or?

I see in my logfile that the ejbstore is called immediately after get method calling
and it may lead the deadlock problem.

How could I avoid calling the ejbstore in commit-option B?

Thanks in advance!
Topicfun

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3840107#3840107