Hi,

here is the class, the PK-class extends. They are equal, except of the package name
they are
in. So the PK-class, I posted earlier, overrides every field and method of the one, it
extends.

I deleted the phrase "extends bp.ejb.entityBeans.interfaces.SkrontoEintragPK" in the
used
PK-Class,  packed the EAR-file once more and redeployed it: Now it's working fine.
Seems
that JBoss has problems when the pk-class exends another pk-class !?

  | /*
  |  * Generated by XDoclet - Do not edit!
  |  */
  | package bp.ejb.entityBeans.interfaces;
  |
  | /**
  |  * Primary key for SkrontoEintrag.
  |  * @author Frank Lemke
  |  */
  | public class SkrontoEintragPK
  |    extends java.lang.Object
  |    implements java.io.Serializable
  | {
  |    private int _hashCode = 0;
  |    private StringBuffer _toStringValue = null;
  |
  |    public java.lang.String nameAkteurPK;
  |    public java.lang.String nameAktienGesellschaftPK;
  |    public int skrontoNrPK;
  |
  |    public SkrontoEintragPK()
  |    {
  |    }
  |
  |    public SkrontoEintragPK( java.lang.String nameAkteurPK,java.lang.String
nameAktienGesellschaftPK,int skrontoNrPK )
  |    {
  |       this.nameAkteurPK = nameAkteurPK;
  |       this.nameAktienGesellschaftPK = nameAktienGesellschaftPK;
  |       this.skrontoNrPK = skrontoNrPK;
  |    }
  |
  |    public java.lang.String getNameAkteurPK()
  |    {
  |       return nameAkteurPK;
  |    }
  |    public java.lang.String getNameAktienGesellschaftPK()
  |    {
  |       return nameAktienGesellschaftPK;
  |    }
  |    public int getSkrontoNrPK()
  |    {
  |       return skrontoNrPK;
  |    }
  |
  |    public void setNameAkteurPK(java.lang.String nameAkteurPK)
  |    {
  |       this.nameAkteurPK = nameAkteurPK;
  |       _hashCode = 0;
  |    }
  |    public void setNameAktienGesellschaftPK(java.lang.String
nameAktienGesellschaftPK)
  |    {
  |       this.nameAktienGesellschaftPK = nameAktienGesellschaftPK;
  |       _hashCode = 0;
  |    }
  |    public void setSkrontoNrPK(int skrontoNrPK)
  |    {
  |       this.skrontoNrPK = skrontoNrPK;
  |       _hashCode = 0;
  |    }
  |
  |    public int hashCode()
  |    {
  |       if( _hashCode == 0 )
  |       {
  |          if (this.nameAkteurPK != null) _hashCode += this.nameAkteurPK.hashCode();
  |          if (this.nameAktienGesellschaftPK != null) _hashCode +=
this.nameAktienGesellschaftPK.hashCode();
  |          _hashCode += (int)this.skrontoNrPK;
  |       }
  |
  |       return _hashCode;
  |    }
  |
  |    public boolean equals(Object obj)
  |    {
  |       if( !(obj instanceof bp.ejb.entityBeans.interfaces.SkrontoEintragPK) )
  |          return false;
  |
  |       bp.ejb.entityBeans.interfaces.SkrontoEintragPK pk =
(bp.ejb.entityBeans.interfaces.SkrontoEintragPK)obj;
  |       boolean eq = true;
  |
  |       if( obj == null )
  |       {
  |          eq = false;
  |       }
  |       else
  |       {
  |          if( this.nameAkteurPK == null &&
((bp.ejb.entityBeans.interfaces.SkrontoEintragPK)obj).getNameAkteurPK() == null )
  |          {
  |             eq = true;
  |          }
  |          else
  |          {
  |             if( this.nameAkteurPK == null ||
((bp.ejb.entityBeans.interfaces.SkrontoEintragPK)obj).getNameAkteurPK() == null )
  |             {
  |                eq = false;
  |             }
  |             else
  |             {
  |                eq = eq && this.nameAkteurPK.equals( pk.nameAkteurPK );
  |             }
  |          }
  |          if( this.nameAktienGesellschaftPK == null &&
((bp.ejb.entityBeans.interfaces.SkrontoEintragPK)obj).getNameAktienGesellschaftPK() ==
null )
  |          {
  |             eq = true;
  |          }
  |          else
  |          {
  |             if( this.nameAktienGesellschaftPK == null ||
((bp.ejb.entityBeans.interfaces.SkrontoEintragPK)obj).getNameAktienGesellschaftPK() ==
null )
  |             {
  |                eq = false;
  |             }
  |             else
  |             {
  |                eq = eq && this.nameAktienGesellschaftPK.equals(
pk.nameAktienGesellschaftPK );
  |             }
  |          }
  |          eq = eq && this.skrontoNrPK == pk.skrontoNrPK;
  |       }
  |
  |       return eq;
  |    }
  |
  |    /** @return String representation of this pk in the form of
[.field1.field2.field3]. */
  |    public String toString()
  |    {
  |       if( _toStringValue == null )
  |       {
  |          _toStringValue = new StringBuffer("[.");
  |          _toStringValue.append(this.nameAkteurPK).append('.');
  |          _toStringValue.append(this.nameAktienGesellschaftPK).append('.');
  |          _toStringValue.append(this.skrontoNrPK).append('.');
  |          _toStringValue.append(']');
  |       }
  |
  |       return _toStringValue.toString();
  |    }
  |
  | }

With BBs you mean data dictionaries, don't you? I don't have some yet. If you still
want it,
tell me. I will create them for you.

Did you see different named fields? I think I missunderstood your "Look at the field
names".
You want to find different field-names, don't you?

Okay, thanks a lot for your help so far!

Regards,
Frank

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3840173#3840173