I'm having trouble downloading the DR4 source directly from CVS and was wondering if
anybody can suggest a solution/workaround. The command is:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/jboss co -r JBoss_4_0_0_DR4 .

After a long delay, I get this error message:

cvs checkout: inflate: invalid code lengths set
cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Input/output error

BTW this command works just fine:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/jboss co -r JBoss_4_0_0_DR3 .

It immediately starts updating directories. Is the problem that the DR4 release is
labelled differently?
Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3840177#3840177