Hello below is client code I am trying to get to work.

                        RemoteAdaptor ra =
                                RemoteAdaptorInvocationHandler.createRemoteAdaptor(
                                                new
URL("http://server/jboss-net/services/RemoteAdaptor";));

                        System.out.println("Default Domain: "+ra.getDefaultDomain());

                        //This throws "No Serializer..."
                        System.out.println("Registered? "+
                                        ra.isRegistered(new
ObjectName("jnms.test:service=Test")));

When I try to run it I get the following exception

java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class javax.management.ObjectName in
registry [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Has anyone used this?  Can anyone point me in the right direction for solving this
error, I spent some time looking for doing "Calls" and setting the serializers but
didn't have much luck there either.

thanks,

Chris Buckley

View the original post :