Using jboss 3.2.4 on win2k with the file persistence manager. When I shut down jboss
with a queue that has messages in the store, the queue is not restarted correctly when
jboss restarts. I get the message

MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM:
ObjectName: jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager
  state: FAILED
  I depend on: jboss.mq:service=MessageCache

  Depends On Me: jboss.mq:serice=DestinationManager
MBeanException: org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not rebuild the queue from the
queue's transaction.log.; - nested throwable: (java.lang.NullPointerException)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3840348#3840348

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3840348