Thanks Janilsal

Yes, I agree - separate prod from the others. Probably will be done, lets say they
have 2 boxes for 3 systems (test, demo and prod). OK, like you say, combine test and
demo. Same question applies - what's the method or approach people have made to solve
this? Instances of JBOSS or code for it?

I've tried to code, but it means changing package names in the .java classes (to
ensure separate class file identifications referred to in the ejb-jar.xml) otherwise
you get the same class even if different jndi names specified in the ejb-jar.xml.
Rather not change the source.

Cheers
More input gladly accepted folks!

View the original post :