I repeated the procedure on another machine and ... it worked OK as expected.

I'll close the topic here because it must be a mistake somewhere that doesn't worth
the hunt since now it's verified by you also as the correct procedure.

And I'll reproduce the procedure in the machine with problem but with the new 3.2.5
release.

Thanks,
Pedro Salazar.

View the original post :