I did search the forums for several hours.  The release notes would only help if I
knew what this problem was called.  I'll take your advice and read through them.

In the future you may want to think about the image you give to the open source
community with responses like this.  I work for a multi-billion dollar company, if my
managers saw your response it would give them all the ammo they need to support the
perception that open source software has no support.

You actually took the time to sit down and type an answer, I suggest next time that
you include a little more helpful information.  I clearly was not asking a newbe
question, I have purchased documentation and spent a great deal of my company time
debugging and searching through all the online information I could find on this topic.
 There are people giving up their 3 day weekend to try to fix this right now so we
don't have to pull out JBoss and use a commercial product instead.

But you don't care about that, you're too smart for the rest of us.  My apologies for
wasting your precious time.  Hmmm, maybe all the stupid people like me should just pay
for Weblogic.  At least if I posted a problem in their forums I wouldn't get insulted.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3840983#3840983

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3840983