Hello, good afternoon.

I'm trying to set up a sqlserver datasource, and jboss fires the following exceptions:

  | 12:31:55,952 ERROR [PersistenceManager] Starting failed
  | org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not resolve uncommited transactions.  Message
recovery may not be accurate; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLExcep
  | tion: Invalid object name 'JMS_MESSAGES'.)
  |
  | 12:31:56,343 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service
jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager
  | org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not resolve uncommited transactions.  Message
recovery may not be accurate; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLExcep
  | tion: Invalid object name 'JMS_MESSAGES'.)
  |
  | Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid object name 'JMS_MESSAGES'.
  | Packages waiting for a deployer:
  |   <none>
  | Incompletely deployed packages:
  |   <none>
  | MBeans waiting for classes:
  |   <none>
  | MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
  | [ObjectName: jboss.mq:service=InvocationLayer,type=HTTP
  |  state: CREATED
  |  I Depend On:  jboss.mq:service=Invoker
  |  jboss.web:service=WebServer
  |
  |  Depends On Me: , ObjectName: jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
  |  state: CREATED
  |  I Depend On:  jboss.mq:service=MessageCache
  |  jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager
  |  jboss.mq:service=StateManager
  |
  |  Depends On Me:  jboss.mq.destination:service=Topic,name=testTopic
  |  jboss.mq.destination:service=Topic,name=securedTopic
  |  jboss.mq.destination:service=Topic,name=testDurableTopic
  |  jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=testQueue
  |  jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=A
  |  jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=B
  |  jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=C
  |  jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=D
  |  jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=ex
  |  jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager
  |  jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=DLQ
  | , ObjectName: jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager
  |  state: FAILED
  |  I Depend On:  jboss.jca:service=LocalTxCM,name=DefaultDS
  |
  |  Depends On Me:  jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
  | org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not resolve uncommited transactions.  Message
recovery may not be accurate; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLExcep
  | tion: Invalid object name 'JMS_MESSAGES'.), ObjectName:
jboss.mq.destination:service=Topic,name=testTopic
  |  state: CREATED
  |  I Depend On:  jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
  |  jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager

My -ds.xml

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <datasources>
  |     <local-tx-datasource>
  |                     <jndi-name>DefaultDS</jndi-name>

<connection-url>jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://127.0.0.1;SelectMethod=cursor;DatabaseName=Estudos2000</connection-url>
  |                     <driver-class>net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver</driver-class>
  |
  |                     <user-name>user</user-name>
  |                     <password>pass</password><min-pool-size>5</min-pool-size>
  |                     <max-pool-size>20</max-pool-size>
  |                     <idle-timeout-minutes>0</idle-timeout-minutes>
  |                     <track-statements>true</track-statements>
  |
  |     </local-tx-datasource>
  | </datasources>

Despite these errors, IÂm able to access the database from my application without
more exceptions.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!

View the original post :