Hello,

Today I tried to change from JBoss 3.2.3 to JBoss 3.2.5. Although I think that I have
made all needed configurations to JBoss 3.2.5 I now have a strange problem:
My application works fine as long as I only try to read EntityBeans. But when I call
any create-Method nothing happens. Also no exception is thrown. It seems that the
execution is just stopped. I can call other methods, business or readonly, so it's no
loop or server blocking.

Sth like this:
log.debug("Trying to create an Instance...");
myBean = myBeanHome.create();
log.debug("Creation was successful");

But only the first statement is logged, then nothing else happens.

Does anyone know if there have been made some changes concerning ejbCreate-methods
between 3.2.3 and 3.2.5?

Also if you have an idea where I could look for a missing configuration feel free to
tell me.

Thx a lot in advance.

Konstantinidis

View the original post :