Looking through the examples on how to use JAAS and authenticate into JBoss so that
secured EJB's can be invoked it dawned on me it doesn't appear to be multiple user
friendly within the same JVM.

For instance if I want to get an EJB MyEJB with a specific subject I use JAAS to
login. No where do I see an associated of the subject and the EJB. This means that any
thread can then obtain EJB's from JBoss. This is a problem when running on a server
environment that serves multiple client requests through another interface.
  In other words it doesn't look like I can log into JBoss with two different users in
the same JVM at the same time in different threads. Is this a correct assumption?

-
Andrew T. Finnell

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3841112#3841112