Hi there,
    Could I check with anyone, how can i set the base document root of tomcat? i know
that i can set it in server.xml in a standalone tomcat server but becos tomcat is
deployed as a service in jboss, i cant seem to find server.xml anywhere . my web
archive has to be deployed outside of tomcat and tomcat in jboss needs to refer to it
there

according to tomcat docs:
Add a  entry in the $CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml configuration file. This approach
is described briefly below, and allows you to position the document root of your web
application at some point other than the $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ directory. You will
need to restart Tomcat to have changes in this configuration file take effect. See the
administrator documentation (TODO: hyperlink) for more information on configuring new
Contexts in this way.

anyone any ideas???

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3841138#3841138