I was looking through Bill's blog on JBoss optimization, and I am mostly interested on
the deep read ahead strategy that he mentioned. We are unfortunally using Oracle 8.0.5
and hence the problem with the LEFT OUTER JOIN will still be there. I really would
like to have this since we are currently having some performance problems that we want
to fix for the upcoming holiday season. Can any of the JBoss folks point the way on
how I can easily implement this. We are currently using JBoss 3.2.3 on Solaris.
Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3841408#3841408

Reply to the post :