Hi,

i wrote an easy form and action javaclass using a jsp for the datainput. As i deploy
it on the server i always get the same stupid error message. I think the error is in
struts-config.xml. Has anybody an idea??
error message:

  | 10:57:47,296 INFO  [PropertyMessageResources] Initializing,
config='org.apache.struts.action.ActionResources', returnNull=true
  | 10:57:47,593 ERROR [Digester] End event threw exception
  | java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
  |     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

struts-config.xml

Configuration 1.1//EN" "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_1.dtd";>
  | <struts-config>
  |      <!-- ========== Data Source Configuration =============================== -->
  |     <data-sources />
  |      <!-- ========== Form Bean Definitions ================================== -->
  |     <form-beans type="org.apache.struts.action.ActionFormBean">
  |              <form-bean name="personAnlegenForm"
type="de.capgemini.gocip.struts.form.PersonAnlegenForm" />
  |     </form-beans>
  |     <!-- ========== Global Exception Definitions ============================== -->
  |     <global-exceptions />
  |     <!-- ========== Global Forward Definitions =============================== -->
  |     <global-forwards />
  |     <!-- ========== Action Mapping Definitions =============================== -->
  |     <action-mappings type="org.apache.struts.action.ActionMapping">
  |         <!-- If you have non XDoclet actions, define them in a file called
struts-actions.xml and place it in your merge directory. -->
  |     </action-mappings>
  |     <!-- ========== Controller Configuration ================================ -->
  |     <controller />
  |     <!-- ========== Message Resources Definitions ============================ -->
  |     <message-resources parameter="de.capgemini.gocip.struts.ApplicationResources"
/>
  | </struts-config>

thanks

View the original post :