Thanks for your reply Alexey

Yes this was what I was doing.  The mySQL mapping is used most of the time, but it
seems that a part of JBOSS does'nt recognize it and tries to use hypersonic sql what
ever the parameters would be.

Snce my first message, I made a search for hypersonic in the *.xml files of "all"
configuration, and delected all the hypersonic mappings.

Upon reboot, I got an error message telling me that
the hypersonic mappings was missing in
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml
(and not standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml) this is odd because the other file couln't be found

As I couldn't know who was looking for the mapping, I found a quick and dirty turn
around for the problem by duplicating the mySQL mapping and renaming it  Hypersonic
SQL.

The only error that I couln't understand at the moment is this one :
2004-07-09 12:04:11,734 ERROR [org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner]
Incomplete Deployment listing:
MBeans waiting for other MBeans:

At the moment, I don't intent to investigate on this because I don't think it is so
serious. Thanks to let me know if it is

Best regards, Marc

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3841493#3841493