Hi portuguese friend.

I'm from Aveiro, and could you help on this:

Is it really possible to use JMS instead of HTTP with Web Services? And if so I'm
restricted to open-source technologies, so I'm developing with JBoss and AXIS, can it
still be done?
The cenario I'm trying to implement is a complete communication using JMS as the
tranport layer between the client and the web service and also between the web service
and the server.
By the way, if anyone knows any good tutorials or examples for this cenario feel free
to post the links in this question. I would appreciate it very much!!!

Obrigado!!!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3841503#3841503

Reply to the post :