Hi all,
I am stuck with a problem. I want that there should be only one JNDI in the network
and all the clients using the services of any beans gets the reference of any bean
from the same JNDI. I want that whatever may be the situation even if i deploy the
bean on some other server with different IPAddress it should be transparent to the
clients as they will get the new reference from the JNDI which is already running and
the actual server on the bean is running does not matter to the client.
Thanx in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3841676#3841676

Reply to the post :