Hello all,
  I am working on a Web application on Jboss 3.2.4. JBoss reports NoClassDefFoundError
on class com/embisoft/dvb/user/DVBUser,
which stays in a jar file under WEB-INF/lib.
  I'v double checked the jar file, and sure that the class file is just fine.
  the problem doesn't occurs all the time, after several attempts of ant clean, dist
and war deploy, sometime the problem disappears.
  Any idea ?
  Thanks in advance.

Root cause
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/embisoft/dvb/server/DVBUser
        com.embisoft.dvb.server.actions.LoginAction.login2(LoginAction.java:134)
        com.embisoft.dvb.server.actions.LoginAction.execute(LoginAction.java:108)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:484)
        org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:274)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:525)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

com.embisoft.dvb.server.filter.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:170)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3841983#3841983

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3841983