Hmm..ok, it appears I need a little more direction here. I tired editing

JBOSS_HOME/server/default/nukes/menu-block-service.xml

and the JBoss console reports:

13:46:20,968 INFO  [MainDeployer] Deployed package: file:/F:/Java/jboss-3.2.3RC1
/server/default/nukes/menu-block-service.xml

However, nothing changes on the page, even after a restart. I've tried editing
everything form the menu title, to adding menu items, and so on. :-(

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3842102#3842102

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3842102