Greetings,

I have information in my Entity Beans (Read-Only) that I would like to extend the time
without passivate. I mean, the information is very critical for high performance, and
the load time (in ejbLoad()) takes about 500-1000ms, and I want to improve this, by
extending the time for timeout.

Now, after a few minutes of inactivity, the EJBs are passivated, and I'll loose time
in the load time. Isn't possible to extend this time?  My operation take about 50ms
and with the 500-1000ms  in the load, it's terrible.

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3842135#3842135