Hi,

my stateless session ejb uses open ldap to retrieve user informations... I am using
jboss 3.2.4 and get this exception when a lookup is invoked:

java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is:
        java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx
        at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxy.invoke(JRMPInvokerProxy.java:135)
        at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:96)
        at
org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:46)
        at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:53)
        at
org.jboss.proxy.ejb.StatelessSessionInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInterceptor.java:100)
        at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:85)
        at $Proxy1.getUser(Unknown Source)
        at
de.ingmbh.weblets.admin.command.ACGetUserByDomainCommand.execute(ACGetUserByDomainCommand.java:50)
        at WSLTest.main(WSLTest.java:87)

in the online documentation I found something to register a mean in a jboss.jcml. but
this file doesn't exists... I am really new at jboss

Thanks
Oliver

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3842250#3842250