Hi all,

I have created a bluespace-jms-destinations-service.xml file that describes the topics
my app is using. Like for a ds.xml file (containing the datasource descriptions), I
initially put this file in my .jar file.

However, I have noticed that JBoss does not pick up this .xml file as a nested
deployment (as it does for the datasources). I have as a quickfix copied the file
manually to the server/default/deploy directory but I don't think this is the
appropriate way to be doing this. Nested deployment is much better I think.

What could I be doing wrong here?
Any thoughts are welcome.

Many thanks,

Rudi