Hi all,
        I know that it's off topic but I m sure some of u
Have faced same situation in which I am now.
I have jboss running on my machine at home, and I have installed
Norton Internet security to prevent intrusion etc.
Problem is that if my security is on, nobody from the internet can
Access my site.
In order to show my site on the Internet, I have either to:
- disable security (I'd rather not do that)
- configure Norton Internet Security so that it knows that
  http incoming requests have to be handled by jboss.

But in order to do the second option, I need an .exe file for
Starting jboss, while when I download jboss I run it via a
Batch file (and the java command)

Anyone can help on the issue?

Thanx in advance and regards
        marco