I have done as you suggested and debugged JBoss and have found that the xaResource
datamember of XAManagedConnection is null. This value is set by the last statement in
this function.

  |     public XAManagedConnection(XAManagedConnectionFactory mcf, XAConnection
xaConnection, Properties props,
  |                     int transactionIsolation, int psCacheSize, boolean
doQueryTimeout) throws SQLException
  |     {
  |             super(mcf, xaConnection.getConnection(), props, transactionIsolation,
psCacheSize, doQueryTimeout);
  |             this.xaConnection = xaConnection;
  |             xaConnection.addConnectionEventListener(new ConnectionEventListener()
  |             {
  |                     public void connectionClosed(javax.sql.ConnectionEvent ce)
  |                     {
  |                             //only we can do this, ignore
  |                     }
  |
  |                     public void connectionErrorOccurred(javax.sql.ConnectionEvent
ce)
  |                     {
  |                             SQLException ex = ce.getSQLException();
  |                             broadcastConnectionError(ex);
  |                     }
  |             });
  |             this.xaResource = xaConnection.getXAResource();
  |     }

xaConnection is an instance of oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXAConnection.
xaConnection.getXAResource is returning null on each call.

The datamember, m_xarsrc, in xaCOnnection is null. What might be wrong in my
configuration that would not tell Oracle that an XA resource is required.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3843018#3843018

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3843018