I have been researching how to provide secure communication between a application
client using RMI and a JBoss server.  I was able to get RMI over SSL to work but my
company would
 prefer to use Kerberos.  I have found little to no documentation on JBoss and
kerberos.  Does JBoss support it?  If so, can you point me to some documentation or
describe to me how to integrate it with JBoss?  Also, I have done some  reading about
SRP.  Is this the JBoss preferred way to provide secure communication?  Any help with
this would be great.  Thanks for your time.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3843107#3843107

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3843107