I'm working on getting a web app up and running with SSL client authentication.  I've got the SSL server all setup in JBoss-3.2.5 (including clientAuth="true").  When I attempt to connect (via Internet Explorer) it prompts me to choose the certificate I wish to authenticate with, but no choices are presented.  This happens even though I have a valid certificate installed into the browser.  If I try and connect with Netscape 7.1 I get an error saying "Could not establish an encrypted connection because your certificate was rejected by <ip address>.  Error code:  -12271."

Has anyone seen something like this before?  Both the SSL server and client certs were generated using our own CA.  I have successfully imported the certificate chain into the keystore for the SSL server.  Is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks!
Steve Nakhla

Do you Yahoo!?