"cooper" wrote : we should upgrade nukes 1.1 to 3.2.5, otherwise it works only with
3.2.3

  i looked at this the other day, and the biggest issue is that the
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.Invocation class no longer exists. i tried to change it to
use the org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation class, but i keep getting null pointer
exceptions when deploying.

  here are the rest of the changes i made as well:

  | org.jboss.nukes.component
  |
  |   NukesBuilder
  |
  |     - convert MBeanAttributeInterceptor to ModelMBeanAttributeInterceptor
  |     - synced ModelMBeanConstants variable names
  |

  | org.jboss.nukes.handler
  |
  |   NukesImpl
  |
  |     - added stubbed impls for missing methods
  |     - removed throws exception from setCharacterEncoding
  |
  | org.jboss.nukes.utils
  |
  |   Tools.java
  |
  |     - removed jdom import statements
  |
  | org.jboss.nukes.system
  |
  |   JDBCPersistenceManager
  |
  |     - synced ModelMBeanConstants variable names

  i'm not sure what the direction for this should be given work on nukes 2.0 is
occurring.

  on a side note, i'm in the process of moving back to nyc and starting a new job, so
(most likely) i won't be able to put in any time on this until the beginning of
september.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3843538#3843538

Reply to the post :