Hi Folks,

i try to use RMI over SSL. I modfied my jboss-service.xml file like mentioned in the
Online-Manual. After starting JBoss the following exception is thrown:

WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service
jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp,socketType=SSL
MBeanException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
TransactionPropagationContextExporter not bound
Cause: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: TransactionPropagationContextExporter not
bound

I found two posts related to this exception. They both mention to "add an extra
TransactionManager". But what does this mean? And why is the already configured
transaction manager (in default/conf/jboss-service.xml) not sufficient?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3843718#3843718

Reply to the post :