I am also having the simillor problem. Previously i am using 3.2.1 and used
<row-locking>true</row-locking> for entity level. I just upgraded to 3.2.5 and it is
giving following oracle exception.

Error = Find failed: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01786: FOR UPDATE of this query
expression is not allowed

>From the forum i found that findAll, DISTINCT etc... QL's will not work for row
>locking "true".  But I want use rowlocking for findByPrimaryKey method. Please let me
>know how to configure it.

Thanks in Advance

-Venku

View the original post :