Hey all,
Newbie to the ejb2.1 timer service and JMX, so please forgive my ignorance.  I am
trying to setup a 'cron' on a SLSB to do a process every midnight (24 hours).  What I
do not understand is how to 'init' an SLSB timer service in ejb2.1 without an external
event(i.e. not call a JSP page or something else to START the timer).  I was thinking
an MBean may help out with this - If I am on the right track, does anyone have an
example of this?

thanks in advance for any help!
-D

View the original post :