Hi Everyone,

I'm interesting in looking at the source code behind the findByPrimaryKey() method
defined in the home interface of an entity EJB as I want to understand what is really
going on behind the scenes. Could someone point me in the right direction as to where
to look in the JBoss source code? I've had a look at the Entity*Interceptors but I
thought I'd get some more precise input so I don't spend forever digging.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Jesse

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3843945#3843945