Hi,

I have a Login module that I use with SSL client certificates. The log from the module
suggests that it is invoked by the JaasSecurityManager on every client call, even when
the client (and principal) is previously authenticated, and the principal is in the
cache. Other username/password based modules do not show this behavior.

My guess is that it is the validateCache method of the JaasSecurityManager that fails
to match the credentials, which are X509Certificate arrays.

What is the best way to get around this? Is it as simple as to change validateCache so
that is can compare arrays of X509Certificates?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844001#3844001

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3844001