"jamesstrachan" wrote :
  | As an example, if you are expecting 100,000 help desk records a year, provide for
1,000,000 numbers before rolling round.  The system will roll round to 1 after ten
years, and it is highly unlikely that any low numbered records will still be around.

This, I think, is what will be done.  Thank you for spending so much of your time on
this!

John.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844006#3844006