Thank you for the reply Alexey!

However, I should have been more clear with my question. What I'm really trying to
find out is the trace of the findByPrimaryKey() method. I want to understand how the
container behaves when findByPrimaryKey() is called and which components are invoked.
I am aware of the fact that I can turn the TRACE level on for logging detailed
container behaviour. Which category should I specify to obtain the relavant logging?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844041#3844041

Reply to the post :