"darranl" wrote : It is not an issue it is standard J2EE behaviour as described in the
EJB specification.

  | JBoss does have a configuration file that allows the timeouts to be changed, this
is described in the administrators and developers guide.

darranl thanks for your input but i've seen your exact replies in other related posts.
what we all are looking for is a solution to our problem, which is trying to recover
the reference, or at least test for its validity. telling us this behavior is part of
the ejb spec doesnt solve the problem at all.......

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844051#3844051

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3844051