Hallo Everybody,

I have run into some trouble after switching from JBoss 3.2.3 to 3.2.5. My deployed
application (some Entity Beans and some Session Beans) does not start up anymore, I am
getting the following error in the log file:

2004-08-05 12:32:17,533 DEBUG [org.jboss.system.ServiceController] Creating dependent
components for: jboss.j2ee:jndiName=risse/ejb/RdEJB,plugin=pool,service=EJB dependents
are: []
2004-08-05 12:32:17,533 DEBUG [org.jboss.proxy.ejb.ProxyFactory] Proxy Factory for
risse/ejb/RdEJB initialized
2004-08-05 12:32:17,533 DEBUG [org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer] Failed to register cache
as mbean
javax.management.NotCompliantMBeanException: Class does not expose a management
interface:
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.PerTxEntityInstanceCache
[...)

I don't see any reason why the application is not starting correctly with 3.2.5 but is
running fine with 3.2.3. I would be happy if anybody could give me a hint where to
start to solve this problem.

Regards,

Sven

View the original post :