Hello.

I would like to document new JBoss 4.0 HA features in JBossMQ.
The current features (3.2) are described/mentioned at:
 - http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossMQHA
 - http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=24614

There are also some links in the wiki that discuss what needs to be done:
 - Highly available and persistent connection
http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=46194
 - http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossJMSDesign
 - http://www.jboss.org/wiki/attach?page=JBossRoadmap%2FJBoss4ProjectDevSchedule.html

I'm finding it hard to find out what new features are planned to make it into 4.0. I
think maybe:
 - Automatic client failure detection/recovery?
 - CacheStore using hibernate?

Any facts?
Are there testcases for new stuff?
Would like to help.