Thanks for your reply. I'm a newbie to J2EE but working on it. I'll attempt to answer
your questions now -
1. A user can push a button on the interface we have that will call the Procedure in
the Oracle package. Here's the oracle code:
create or replace package      snfeedinterface as
        procedure getReferralStatus;
end;
/
create or replace package body      sneedinterface as
        procedure getReferralStatus as language java name
'mydept.testing.OracleSNFeedInterface.getReferralStatus()';
end;
/

2. The client has been loaded into the oracle database using loadjava:
a.  RemoteSnFeedInterface.class
public interface RemoteSnFeedInterface extends java.rmi.Remote {
    public String getReferralStatus() throws java.rmi.RemoteException;
}
b.  OracleSnFeedInterface.class
public class OracleSnFeedInterface {
      public OracleSnFeedInterface()  {
      }

      public static String getReferralStatus() throws Exception {
          RemoteSnFeedInterface r = getRemoteSnFeedInterface();
          return r.getReferralStatus();
      }

      private static RemoteSalesnetFeedInterface getRemoteSalesnetFeedInterface()
throws Exception {
              String rmiName = "SnFeedRMI";
              RemoteSnFeedInterface r = (RemoteSnFeedInterface)
Naming.lookup("rmi://10.2.86.190:1099/"+rmiName);
              return r;
      }
}
c. Stub class

On the remote side, I'm running jboss 3.2.3 as you know.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844410#3844410

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3844410