There were a few performance-related issues we had to address with our deployment at
Bolt with respect to Hibernate and SQL Server.  One, in general, was that the current
release of Hibernate does not support locking hints so I had to rewrite some of the
Hibernate classes to introduce the NO LOCK clauses following our SELECT clauses in SQL
Server.  All in all though, it's been amazing deployment and things are running very
smoothly now (15 Linux boxes) and a peak during the day of 15,000 concurrent users.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844469#3844469

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3844469