Hello,

  I'm trying to use transaction on a Method of my Session Bean that calls many other
methods of some CMP EJBS in the process of calculating and etc. but if there was an
error it won't  rolled back all it have been done in DB and just throw the exception
error, what can i do? to lock all records and made all changes and if an error was
accured to roll back and unlock all data...

10x ahead,
netanel

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844497#3844497