I looked at it and decided to wait for the port of Nukes to a more recent JBoss to use
a class of JBossSX that doesn't exist in the JBoss version we support.

That new class will offer more flexibility. The problem is that we want an easy
install process for default behavior.

We don't want users to mess with:
$JBOSS_HOME/server/default/conf/login-config.xml

Instead JAAS configuration should be setup at deployment, it will be an easy fix as
soon as we support JBoss 3.2.4 and above.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844678#3844678

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3844678