Hi,

We are using JBoss 3.2.1,Struts1.1,stxx.
Whenever the user logs in, we need to do it on https and after login it should be back
to http protocol. For SSL communication the url needs to be a different one(different
server, different context root etc.)
My question is, is such a thing possible and is it advisable? How can this be achieved?

Appreciate your comments

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844748#3844748

Reply to the post :